Snow is almost here, and driving isn't the same as in summertime. Roads conditions are changing and it becomes more hazardous for drivers.
With that in mind, you need to prepare yourself. Here are some basic tips from Somerville Auto Center:
- Schedule a routine maintenance checkup for your car this fall.
- Put winter tires on your car.
- Make sure you have a Winter Tool Kit - shovel, sand, a flashlight, etc.
- Keep an eye on the weather before you hit the road.
- Drive slow! It takes up to 10 times longer to stop on snow and ice than it does on dry pavement.
- Make sure you have our phone number handy in case you need help with your car.
SOMERVILLE AUTO CENTER
MEDFORD AUTO CENTER